Become a Vivotek Channel Partner
VIVOTEK Channel Partner Program
The VIVOTEK Partner Program is designed to help our channel partners including dealers, resellers, and system integrators to grow their businesses by leveraging VIVOTEK's leading position in the fast growing network video solution market. VIVOTEK appreciates the commitments from our channel partners and will provide extended resources, services, and margins to maintain partners competitive advantage for long term success.
VIVOTEK's Channel Partner Program offers 3 levels of partnership to reward our partner's investment in selling and supporting VIVOTEK's products. The program is available to partners that are currently purchasing from VIVOTEK authorized distributors and offers numbers of exclusive benefits designed to fit partners in different partnership levels.
CPP (Channel Partner Program) General Terms and Conditions
- Partners must apply for the program online HERE
- During based on the MSRP of each product during the month purchased.
- Applications will be reviewed and email advice of acceptance or otherwise will be sent within 2 business days. The acceptance e-mail includes activation link to create username / password for the CPP portal where partners will be able to find useful information including the assigned partner ID number, dedicated tech support, and etc.
- Silver & Gold levels are determined by total quarterly MSRP purchases and compliance with VPE training requirements.
- Discount/rebates are effective at the beginning of the quarter subsequent to the date of the email advice of acceptance into the program. Certain distributors may be able to implement this sooner. Please consult with your regional salesperson if you have questions about specific distributors polices in this regard.
- Partner level will be reviewed quarterly for compliance with requirements.
- Distributor must provide monthly / quarterly POS report to VIVOTEK for discount/ rebate verification. This information is required for each registered partner and must include at a minimum date of sale, SKU and QTY.
- CPP discount/rebate only apply to day-day sales and are Excluded from project discount; however, project purchase will count towards partner's quarterly revenue target. Project registration is limited to CPP members only.
- CPP partners must agree to follow VIVOTEK's online MAP policy.
- VIVOTEK reserves the right to remove partner from the Channel Partner Program, reinstatement is at the right of VIVOTEK.