The NVT Phybridge 1701+ Extender Solution is designed to supercharge the downlink ports of a standard Ethernet switch, delivering up to 420Mbps and PoE+ over Coax, single pair UTP or 2 wire infrastructures with reach of up to 8,000ft (2.4km) on RG6. That™s 24X the reach of standard Ethernet switches, thus removing the costs and disruptions associated with multiple IDF location requirements.
With the 1701+ Extender Solution, IP IoT devices can be connected to the existing Coax, UTP or 2 wire cabling infrastructure, delivering optimal performance while saving cost, time, and environmental e-waste. Furthermore, the cost savings realized by using the 1701+ Extender Solution can enable system designers to transfer budget and resources towards higher-quality applications and IEEE 802.3at/af compliant IoT devices, including IP-enabled phones, cameras, access control, speakers, and even facilities lighting.
- Model - 1701+ Link
- Part Number - NV-EC1701PLS-LK
- Dimensions - 4.15" L x 2.11" W x 1.33" H
- Weight - 4.87oz
- Interface Line Side - 1 BNC port
- Interface IEEE side (IP Device) - 1 RJ45 port, 1 RJ45 port, will negotiate power with 802.3at/af compliant
- Line side Data rate - Up to 420 Mbps, HPAV2.1 (2-86 MHz)
- IEEE side Data rate - 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Power Supply - 37-55VDC, 50W locally powered, delivered on 4 pairs, 25W locally or line powered, delivered on 2 pairs
- DC IN (Local) - Optional (sold separately), 37V-55VDC via an external AC/DC Power Adapter.
Jack (Male) 2x5.5mm.
Note 1: Local Power Adapter must have its output isolated
from Earth potential.
- Power Consumption - 2W
- Operating Temperature - -4°F to 140°F
- Humidity - 10% to 95% (non-condensing) at 95°F
- MTBF - 20+ years
Compliance and Agency Approval
- EMC - Emissions: FCC Part 15, ICES-003, EN 55032:2012, EN 50121-4:2016
Immunity: EN 55024:2010, EN 50121-4:2016
- Safety - UL 60950-1 2nd Ed 2019-05-09, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07 2nd Ed 2014-10
IEC 62368-1:2014, EN 62368-1:2014, AS/NZS 62368.1:2018
- Environment - RoHS Directives 2011/65 and 2015/863
NV-EC1701PLS-LK Specifications PDF